Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
- EAGLE LINER is a business in the Road passenger Transport industry that markets scheduled fare paying Intercity services.
- Delivery policy
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed immediately and delivery confirmed by way of ticket number and printable confirmed ticket.
- Return and Refunds policy
- The provision of goods and services by EAGLE LINER is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, EAGLE LINER will refund the client in full within 15 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 20% administration fee. Detailed conditions of carriage and disclaimer are available on our website.
- EAGLE LINER shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
- Payment options accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the EAGLE LINER bank account, the details of which will be provided on request
- Credit card acquiring and security
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for EAGLE LINER via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by EAGLE LINER separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- EAGLE LINER takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods
- Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and EAGLE LINER chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature Plot 5, First Avenue, Unaville AH, 1828
- EAGLE LINER may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
- This website is run by a public company based in South Africa trading as EAGLE LINER and with registration number 200600995507 and Directors: Fazul Bhayla and Mohamed Paruk.
EAGLE LINER contact details
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support: 087 150 1895